Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Double Crash Course a Double Blessing

I apologize for not posting sooner. My kids are better at getting their adventures up faster than I am.

I'll make this brief, but I want to tell you about the incredible move of God over this past 2 weeks.

We have held 2 Way of the Master crash courses at our church this last 2 weekends. I was blown away the first weekend when over 30 people showed up for the class and over 20 headed for the streets.

This past weekend was no less a success, we had almost 50 people show up for the class and over 30 head to the streets.

I don't know if you realize it or not, but for a small church in a rural town with scarcely 100 adults in attendance on a Sunday to have 80 plus people show up for an evangelism class and over 50 of them head for the streets is just a little beyond incredible. I am so excited at God's might hand.

Thank you to all the participants and budding evangelists who overcame their fears and stepped out in obedience and faith to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you also to all the leaders who gave of their time and drove... some 80 miles one way to participate.

I am so honored to serve our King with such awesome examples of the love of Christ.

It is my prayer now, that many if not all of these saints will take the next step and make evangelism a life style that can't be denounced or denied, and that the contagious fire that has begun will not be quenched.

I promised better pictures.. and alas, I am going to have to let you down.

I have none.

I must get a team photographer and videographer as I am way to enthralled with sharing my faith to even think of archiving it once I get onto the street.

Please pray for God's continued hand of favor on our "team" and for a regular fishing spot that is closer to home than 60 miles one way.

No comments: