Monday, October 6, 2008

A Call to Repentance

The following video is one that I have been anxiously trying to get edited and uploaded for you ever since my return from the Ambassador's Academy this past July.

This video was filmed at our home church Calvary Black Canyon City, on Sunday morning August 3rd a week after my return. It is the telling of a changed life so immensely impacted by God's Word and obedience to it that I cannot describe to you, but only ask that you watch it and see for yourself.

I realize that a video of over an hour's length is not going to be watched by too many in it's entirety, and that is okay. It is my hope that anyone who needs to hear the message and call to repentance that is communicated in this post will be led by God to do so.

I can only say to my Savior how grateful I am for the wake up call, and his enduring forbearance with me an unworthy sinner.

As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think, good or bad.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool dad I think you did a really good jod talking to all the people.

And I love how you edited it.