Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crash Course Photo Blog

I promised I'd share some pics with you from last week's Way of the Master Evangelism Crash Course.

These brave souls gave up an entire Saturday to come out and learn biblical principals of how to more effectively share the good news with the people they come into contact with every day.

Praise God for them.


























As you can see, the pictures from Mill Ave. didn't come out very well. The first one is a picture of the street kid, "ghost" who we spent quite a bit of time trying to reason with.

The second picture is my son Isaac heading down the street with the MDB's and a zeal for the lost like I haven't seen in a kid I'm not sure ever.

I'm so blessed to see what God is doing in my kids. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: