Friday, November 21, 2008

Way of the Master Crash Course Resourses

If you aren't familiar with the Way of the Master or Ray Comfort or Kirk Cameron, then you need to visit www.wayofthemaster.com or www.livingwaters.com or www.wayofthemasterradio.com.

If you've followed this blog for very long, then you have seen the posts about the one day evangelism crash course that we held two weekends in a row in Oct. If not, here is the link to that post: http://streetadventures.blogspot.com/2008/10/double-crash-course-double-blessing.html

I want to post here some resources for anyone who may want to lead a crash course in your home or at your church. The following documents are in PDF format. The first one is a participant's guide that can be freely reproduced. The second is a leader's guide for the Way of the Master Crash Course, but it is also so much more than that. A friend of mine, Linda Essary has written this manual and it is also a guide as to how to build an evangelism team in your community. There is so much priceless information from an experienced trainer. Linda has trained up over 150o evangelists in the past 4 years using these resources, and I want wanted to make them available to you.

So without further adieu here is the link for the web page that will give you the links for the two resources for download:

www. calvarybcc.com/WOTM_crashpage.html

I hope that you are as blessed by this material and leading a class as I have been.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I please get the Linda Essary crash couse manuaL?

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond. If you get me your email address or information, I'll get it to you.

Aaron Womack said...

I tried following the link to get Linda's manual, but the link doesn't work. Do you think you could email one to me also? I'm wanting teach this method at my church. Take care and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Aaron,

If you are still in need of the crash course, please get me your e-mail address and I'll get it to you.

Thanks.

karl

Unknown said...

please send me a crash course manual.
futrals@gmail.com
Thanks
Dave