Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Evangelism Encouragement Technique

Just wanted to share this video with you, as we are incorporating this new technique of evangelism training into our church after having a great turn out at the Crash Courses in October. Now, going into the holidays it may be easy for saints to get caught up in the business of the world and neglect to go out of their way to preach the Gospel.

We expect this new encouraging technique to be highly effective and are looking forward to seeing the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realize it might be silly to comment on my own blog, but since no one else is, I figure... why not.

I do have a legitimate thought. I watched the original "Office Linebacker" and was disgusted. Not only with the profanity but with the quality.

Unlike most people, I had never heard of or seen the original before I saw the copies of the "Linebacker" series. There are some poorly done copies, but the one I have posted here in addition to the Easter and Christmas Linebacker short videos in my opinion are better than the original, both in content (obviously) but also in production and filming.

They get a very serious point across, while making you smile at your own lame excuses.

Too cool, I think.