Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three Tracts per day Challenge!

Among other things I am excited about that God is doing right now, is the 3 tract per day challenge.

A young 18 year old gal from North Dakota has challenged me and other evangelists to hand out at least 3 tracts a day. Seems simple, but I've already had my hands full.

With working in an office by myself, and some days having no contact with the outside world especially with non-christians, I am finding that I must go out of my way to meet the challenge.

This morning however I was able to hand out more than 3 before 8am. Two were on a run with my 11 year old son Isaac, and then some more on the way to work at the school bus stop.

Opportunities are all around us if we keep our eyes open.

You know how when you are looking to purchase a new car, or truck? All of the sudden, everyone on the road is driving that vehicle and you see it everywhere.

The only thing that really changed was your awareness - your perspective and sensitivity to that one particular vehicle.

It is the same with opportunities to share your faith. If you are looking for them - they are literally everywhere.

Be encouraged. You too can allow God to give you new vision to see evangelism opportunities right where you are.

No comments: